2: LOG IN TO KUDOS BOARDS CLOUD:
- Please ensure you are first logged into IBM Connections Cloud.
- Click Kudos Boards in the Apps menu.
- If this is your first time use, an IBM security window will appear. To grant access:
- Ensure you tick 'Always grant Kudos Boards access and do not show this message again'.
- Click the 'Grant Access and Leave the Site' button.
- This will open http://kudosboards.com which can then be used for all future use.
3: CREATE A BOARD
- To start creating your first board click the + icon.
- Enter a name for the board along with any other attributes you wish and then click Create.
- The board will now be created and opened ready to use.
4: INVITE COLLEAGUES TO JOIN A BOARD
- To invite another user to become a member of your board click Members, Add then User.
- An input will appear. Type to search and then select people.
- Select the privileges these all of these people should have by choosing from the role buttons – Owner, Editor, Author or Reader. For example, if I click Author then both of these users will be given this privilege.
5: SHARE BOARDS PUBLICLY
- Open the Members dialogue and select from the Public Access dropdown.
- Once changed from None to Reader, the board will be visible for all other users in your organisation, and editable by all if Editor or Author is chosen.